A yummy card for my BFF, her Bday was this week and I hope she likes it! she's in NJ and I really miss her :0(. I know many of you have made a card using the sweet treat cartridge and you guys know that is a most have. The colors of the cake are the same as in the book’s picture, I just had to make it the same and simply added those cute flowers.
- The card is a 5 ½” by 4 ¼” .
- The cake is cut at 4”
- Flowers are cut at 1”, ¾” and ½”.
- The patter paper is from K & company basics pk. / card stock from Martha Stewart.
- Border punch is from Ek success (Sorry I don’t remember the name of it).
- The Happy Birthday is from the Martha Stewart cake cartridge cut at 1”.
- The crown is a Martha Stewart punch (thank you Jen, love ya!).
- Ribbon is from Michaels
- The rhinestones are from AC Moore. (I miss shopping there)
- The last thing I used was STICKLES in Diamond and lipstick.
I hope you guys like the end result. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!
Have a super sweet day!!!